Diverso Trainers Giveway Competition
LEATHER TRAINERS GIVEAWAY!
With the Bank Holiday Weekend upon us (in the UK) and warmer days ahead - we're giving away a pair of our Calf Leather Trainers to help get you ready for the summer!
DIVERSO COMPETITION - TWITTER TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) The Diverso competition (the “Competition”) is run by Diverso (“Promoter”) and is no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Twitter. By entering this giveaway, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
2) The Giveaway is open to UK and Isle of Man residents aged 18 or over with the exception of employees of the Diverso (“Companies”)
3) The competition will start at 10:00 on Saturday 27th May 2017 and finish at 16:00 on Monday 29th May 2017 (the “Competition Period”).
4) To enter a Giveaway, entrants must, during the Competition Period, follow @DiversoLondon on Twitter and also retweet the competition tweet which will be posted on @DiversoLondon's Twitter account. This Tweet will be pinned to the top of the feed for the duration of the Competition Period.
5) Entries into the Competition are limited to one per a Twitter account any not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
6) A random entry will be chosen to win the competition Prize (“the Prize”).
7) The winner of the Competition will be the first 1 entrant selected at random from the valid entries. The prize will then be delivered to the winning person upon receiving those person’s delivery details.
8) There is one prize available to be won. The prize consists of one pair of the SS17 Calf Leather Trainers (including the Patent Toe Trainers). *The prize is subject to the provider’s terms and conditions which the winner is responsible for checking. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
9) The winner of the Competition will be announced on @DiversoLondon Twitter page (https://twitter.com/DiversoLondon) within 2 hours after the competition has closed. By entering the Competition, you agree that if you win, your name may be announced to the public as a winner on that Twitter page.
10) After being announced as a winner on Twitter, the winner will be required to send a direct message to the @DiversoLondon account confirming their full name, that they are over the age of 18 and live in the UK or Isle of Man (proof of identity and age may be required), and provide their phone number and address. Once the Promoter has received the relevant details (and proof of identity if required), the Promoter will reply confirming their win. The winner must respond within no later than five days of receiving a DM from the Promoter.
11) By entering a Competition, you acknowledge and accept that entries will be available for public viewing on Twitter and that your name may also be used by the Promoter on the Companies’ Facebook page, Twitter Page or Instagram Page. Entrants who do not want this information to appear on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram should not enter the Competition.
12) The views shared during the competition are those of Diverso.
13) The Promoter reserves its right to draw a prize and award it to another entrant if a winner cannot be contacted within five days of that winner being announced, or if a winner decides not to take the prize, or if a winner is subsequently found not to have been entitled to win a prize.
14) The winners consent to the Promoter using the winners’ details for the fulfillment of the Competition but for no other use. All personal data collected will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
15) There is no cash alternative to any prize.
16) The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility of any nature for any system failure or other action or event which prevents a person from entering a Competition, nor in relation to the taking of any prize or the availability of the prize to the extent permitted by law. In addition, no responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for prizes lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
17) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel all or any of the Giveaways or to vary the Giveaways or these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving notice on Twitter or/and the website (http://www.diversoonline.com)
Promoter: Diverso, 11 St. Christopher’s Place, London, W1U 1NG