ADVENT CALENDAR COMPETITION; DAY 23
(Social Media Terms and Conditions)
- The Diverso Advent Calendar Competition competition (the “Competition”) is run by Diverso (“Promoter”) and is no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media channel. The associated partners (“Associated Partners”) are Gaucho & Wigmore Hall. The views expressed by Diverso are not represented of the Associated Partners. By entering this giveaway, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition is open to UK and Isle of Man residents aged 18 or over with the exception of employees of the Diverso (“Companies”).
- The competition will start at 9am on Friday 23rd December 2016 and finish at 10am on the following day (the “Competition Period”).
- To enter the Competition, entrants must, during the Competition Period,
Retweet the competition tweet and be following @DiversoLondon, @GauchoGroup & @Wigmore_Hall.
- Entries into the Competition are limited to one per a person entering.
- The winner of the Competition will be the first entrant selected at random from the valid entries. The prize will then be delivered to the winning person upon receiving those persons’ delivery details.
- There is one prize available to be won:
- One £100 Diverso voucher
- One £100 Gaucho voucher
- Two Concert Tickets for 2017 for Wigmore Hall
*The prize is subject to the provider’s terms and conditions which the winner is responsible for checking - outlined below:
- The £100 Diverso voucher is valid for a year.
- The £100 Gaucho voucher is valid for a year.
- The Two Concert Tickets are valid for a concert in 2017, subject to availability.
9. The winner of the Competition will be announced on Diverso’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram account. https://www.facebook.com/DiversoLondon, https://twitter.com/diversolondon, https://www.instagram.com/diversolondon/) within 24 hours of the competition closing. By entering the Competition, you agree that if you win, your name may be announced to the public as a winner on that these platforms.
10. After being announced as a winner, the winners will be required to send a private message/ direct message/ email (depending on platform to the Diverso Page/email address confirming their full name, that they are over the age of 18 and live in the UK or Isle of Man (proof of identity and age may be required), and provide their phone number and address. Once the Promoter has received the relevant details (and proof of identity if required), the Promoter will reply confirming their win. The winners must respond within no later than five days of receiving a reply from the Promoter.
11. By entering a Competition, you acknowledge and accept that entries will be available for public viewing on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and that the winner’s names may also be used by the Promoter on the Companies’ Facebook page, Twitter Page or Instagram Page. Entrants who do not want this information to appear on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram should not enter the Competition.
12. The Promoter reserves its right to draw a prize and award it to another entrant if a winner cannot be contacted within five days of that winner being announced, or if a winner decides not to take the prize, or if a winner is subsequently found not to have been entitled to win a prize. If the person tagged refuses the prize but person who tagged accepts the draw will not be redrawn. If the person who tagged refuses the prize but the person tagged accepts the draw will not be redrawn. Only in instances where both the tagged person and the person who tagged refuse the prizes will there be a redraw.
13. The winner consents to the Promoter using the winner’s details for the fulfilment of the Competition but for no other use. All personal data collected will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
14. There is no cash alternative to any prize.
15. The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility of any nature for any system failure or other action or event which prevents a person from entering a Competition, nor in relation to the taking of any prize or the availability of the prize to the extent permitted by law. In addition, no responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for prizes lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel all or any of the Competition or to vary the Competition or these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving notice on Facebook or/and the website (http://www.diversoonline.com)
Promoter: Diverso, 11 St. Christopher’s Place, London, W1U 1NG